Hi. So I’ve been writing about the Soul- mostly my own, for about 7 years on this blog: The Soul Reporter.
Based on how slow my following has happened, I might assume The Soul is not a popular or trendy topic. But, it is what I know, and desire to know more of. And “they” say do what you love, what you know. So, here I am writing about the soul.
And here I am offering a service as well…Your own Soul Report.
What in the heck is a Soul Report…?
Inside of us is the soul, and I see it a storehouse of spiritual/universal/personal lessons, which help us grow and expand, and where we can meet who we are. Think of it like a map.
Therefore, I am offering investigative, soul-searching sessions where we will work one-on-one via phone, email and/or Skype, to dig into this storehouse, and find your map.
But, why on earth is this soul-searching work important? Here are some reasons why:
- To begin healing old wounds, and the emotions and thought structures within them.
- To become more compassionate because once we know more about ourselves, we will understand others. We need more of this.
- To realize more freedom- within self, life and relationships.
- To development the spiritual attributes of courage, patience and wisdom.
- To begin the journey from the head to the heart.
- To receive a higher/deeper perspectives, which will allow us not to get stuck as often or as long when we face difficult and challenging experiences.
- To be better spouses, friends, children, parents, people.
- To live without agenda. Be one of the few who actually are not bothered by insecurities,which often distract from our growth, and hurt others.
- To become your best friend. To hear your Voice. And know your Truth.
- To have more moments of expanded peace & pleasantness & to feel we are conquering & surrendering to the only space worth conquering & surrendering- ourselves.
I hope these reasons make you want to take the next step. If so, fill out the form below. The first session is free, so there is nothing to lose. And here, let me tell you a secret, and maybe it’s inappropriate, but it comes from my heart and soul: this IS the work I want to do with people- and I know it’s the the best work we will ever do.
For more information, click here. To begin the process of receiving your Soul Report, fill out the form:
To Purchase Session(s), click here for the rate of $75/hour. Too much? Let’s talk.
The Soul Reporter